Khan Store Terms and Conditions Policy
Welcome to Khan Store! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Khan Store’s Website.
Khan Store is located at:
(1) Khan Store, C-1 Polwel Super Market, Noya Paltan, Dhaka 1000.
(2) Khan Store Digital , ZR Tower (party House),Outer Circuler Road,( Opposite of Rajarbug Police Line Gate 3), Rajarbug Dhaka
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Khan Stores’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Bangladesh.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Khan Store and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Khan Store.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.khan-store.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
a. Republish material from www.khan-store.com.
b. Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.khan-store.com.
c. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.khan-store.com.
d. Redistribute content from Khan Store (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- In order for it to be admissible, My Company must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- Return Policy : Return/Exchange option is not available . If any book having a printing/binding fault is delivered, you can get another copy of the same book exchanging the previous one, but the returning copy must be fresh. If written something/ underlined or any other change , exchange is not possible, If the copy is returned condition after receiving at my shop will be considered, Return curier fee Must be paid by the client.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Bangladesh law.